If you have a property you need to see quickly and hassle-free give us a call or fill out the form on our website and we will get back to you within 24hrs to let you know if we’re interested in purchasing your property. If we’re interested, we will research your El Mirage property, make an appointment to view it, and bring a prepared fair cash offer to purchase it.
We Buy houses El Mirage – What do You Need To Know?
We can buy your home quickly in as little as seven days or within a time frame that suits your needs. There are no upfront fees to pay, and we pay all your selling and legal fees. As part of the service, our team handles the whole process from your initial enquiry, through to a successful sale. We provide a nationwide service and can buy any type of property anywhere in El Mirage. Simply complete the form found here on the website to receive a cash quote to buy your property today.
Sell That House - We Buy Houses
According to new research, many people underestimate the length of time it takes to sell their house.
48% of those surveyed thought that they would be able to sell their house relatively quickly - within three months.
The reality is different though, according to the National Association of Estate Agents. Its figures show that a fast house sale is not always possible through an estate agent, with the average time taken to sell your house around 16 weeks.
This has improved recently though - six months ago, the average house sale took 17 weeks from instruction to completion.
The NAEA stats revealed that nearly 9% of sales fell through in November 2006, and 7% for December.
If you can't afford to wait the average of 16 weeks to sell your house, and want a fast house sale, there is always the option of using a property cash buyer, who will can agree and complete your house sale in a fraction of the time taken by an estate agent.
What Are The Real Costs Of Selling A Home?
Top 10 ways to sell your home
Here's my confession... on the top 10 ways to sell your house. Eighty percent of people trying to sell a house on their own fail to procure the desired price or terms favoring them. A further 70% stay for a long time before getting a suitable buyer, and at least 20% do not get a buyer at all.
New information reveals at least ten successful methods which turn to odds into your favor.
1. Ensure to price your house is right - The most important factors to review when selling your house in its current value in the market. You should try not to overprice it since you may lose the newness of the home's attractiveness after the initial weeks of showings. You also do not want to under price the house either. See to it that your realtor analyses the local market and finds out what similar properties are sold for around your neighborhood.
2. Grant the Buyers What They Covet - What is their desire nowadays? They want to do less with more. If they are religious and the statue of St. Joseph on the curb needs a facelift, give it the aural appeal by re-polishing it; light it up for special appeal in the twilight. Show them also, that your house can adapt to their needs. Show them that your house can expand as they expand. Remember the adage, a good house in a good shape for a nice price. You will not go wrong.
3. Paint It - The single fastest, easiest and least expensive things you can do to renew your house is to give it a fresh coat of paint. This will cover up wear and tear and trade coating the house in vibrant colors where there are neutral tones will ensure buyers envision themselves in their new home rather than in your old house.
10. Property Public Sale - Consider putting your house on the block at a property auction. This may be the right decision for your property type and you might get a bargain you never thought possible. However, an auction though a great method of selling a property quickly may not be for everyone. Make sure to speak to a real estate professional whose knack is auctions first to see it the right move for you is an auction.
11. Seek out the assistance of a Realtor - You might think that a Realtor is the same as a real estate agent, but not all real estate agents are realtors. A realtor has that high degree of market know how on the process of buying and selling of real estate. This makes it easier and safer for you. Realtors also have to subscribe to National Associations of Realtors strict code of ethics as a condition of membership. Buyers and sellers going through a realtor are assured of the protections this code demands. Selling a house means dealing with large sums of money. A realtor's help ensures that when you have to go through the frightening emotional incident of selling a home, you do not lose out.